Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions ala Ellen DeGeneres

I read an article over this past weekend by Ellen DeGeneres about how she goes about making New Year's Resolutions and decided to fashion mine in that same vain. So here are my resolutions for 2007:


  1. Pick out, purchase and hang drapery for the living room.
  2. Pick out and purchase a new sofa.
  3. Pick out, purchase and have installed tile for the backsplash in the kitchen.
  4. Schedule a consultation with a designer on how to fix the lighting and storage issues in the kitchen.
  5. Have all the carpets cleaned by a professional cleaning service.
  6. Paydown my credit card debt.
  7. Schedule back massages and pedicures once a month.
  8. Exercise more - just not right now.
  9. Update my wardrode with one new item a month.
  10. Enjoy life.

Here's the message I received from my BFNM:

Two Roads, on this eve of 2007, I want to let you know that the best gift I have ever been given is your friendship. Happy New Year and may you have the healthiest, happiest and most prosperous year, yet.

Here's the message I sent to BFNM:

BFNM, you mean the world to me. Here's to everything good in 2007! With much love, Two Roads

To All: Happy 2007! I look forward to having good things to read and good things to write! All my best to each and everyone of you!

Love, Two Roads

5 comments:

xxxx said...

Awwww.

I'm still holding out hope for you two crazy kids :)

Happy New Year. I hope the year overflows with happiness for you.

Two Roads said...

Swishy, I will let you be my eternal optimist! Thanks!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

There's always hope!!!!! Hang in there.

Lisa said...

Hi Two Roads:

I hope you have a SPLENDID New Year!

I'm pulling for you!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

How's everything going???