Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What's your Favorite

1. Go HERE.
2. In the SEARCH field (top left part of the page), type in the name of your favorite movie.
3. When you get to the movie's page, click the link in the left navigation bar that says "MEMORABLE QUOTES." (It's in the Plot & Quotes area)
4. Find your favorite line from your favorite movie and post it in the comments section of this post.
Here's mine from LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE:



Olive: I'd like to dedicate this to my grandpa, who showed me these moves.
Pageant MC: Aww, that's so sweet. [Audience applauds]
Pageant MC: Is he here now? Where's your grandpa?
Olive: In the trunk of our car.

3 comments:

Paperback Writer said...

I loved that movie.

Anonymous said...

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.

Two Roads said...

Sbukophile - I love The Princess Bride. Great line!