Monday, October 23, 2006

I've got a cold

Well, I can't breathe, my throat is all itchy, my eyes are all watery and I have this sexy throaty voice thing going on. The weather here is just plain coocoo. First it was pleasantly fall like then it reverts back to summer like and now it's in the freaking 30's. Oh and for good measure throw in a trip to Naples, FL where it's a heat wave and come back to town and attend an outdoor concert where the temp drops into the 50's and there is a good breeze. Here's some fall pics from around my neighborhood:


Yesterday was decorate the pool house for Halloween. We put up tombstones for a graveyard effect, hung spiders from the door that rise and fall when you open and close the door, hung a ghoul from a tree, put up purple and orange lights outside, changed all the lights inside to either red or blacklight and I'm sure there is still more to do. I will post the pics when it's totally finished. I'm not exactly sure what I am calling my costume other than an over made up vacationer. I just hope I can follow the instructions on the make up kit I bought and put the fake eyelashes on correctly.


The interview tomorrow just got moved to breakfast on Thursday - gives me time to get rid of this sexy throaty voice thing I have. Now if I can convince them to have breakfast at a better restaurant that's not so greasy and would fit into my diet plan.....Oh did I mention, my friend in Florida are supporting each other in losing 15 pounds by January. So far he's down 4 and I'm down 2. He also might be giving the girl the boot sooner rather than later. It's almost embarassing what she's done since I left. Change that, it is embarassing what she has done since I've left. I am sure there will be more to come. Keep smiling!

4 comments:

xxxx said...

The weather here has been all over the place, too. It SUCKS!

Hope your cold gets better and the interview goes well!

Paperback Writer said...

You mean she's done something even stupider?

Two Roads said...

PW - oh my yes! The "it's all about me and don't you feel sorry for what I have to go through" activity has been kicked up to a whole other level!

Paperback Writer said...

Actually, no I don't feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for everyone who has contact with this so called woman.