Friday, September 08, 2006

Questions and Answers

Your Friends...
Do your friends know you? Yes, most of my close friends have been good friends for a long time.
Are there traits in you that are universally liked? Yes, loyal, dedicated, tenacious, and fun.
How many people do you tell everything to? Currently, 2 or 3.
What is your ratio of female/male friends? I'd say about 60-40, female to male.
Who do you wish you were closer, distance-wise? BF.
Who is the easiest to talk to? All of them because that is how we became friends.
Who listens and generally gives the best advice? BF.
Who do you totally trust implicitly? All of them.


Describe Your....
Wallet? Leather - black rectangular with baby blue interior and zippered part for change.
Toothbrush? Free one from the dentist.
Jewelry worn daily? Diamond necklace, earrings, tanzanite and diamond ring, and basic Yurman bracelet (that means no stones with gold tips).
Blanket? White.
Towels? Currently, blue.
Coffee cup? Mugs.
Sunglasses? Maui Jims.
Shoes? Nordstrom Pumps.
Favorite shirt? T-shirts from the annual EIF/Revlon Breast Cancer Walk in NYC.
Favorite pants? Ralph Lauren Jeans that are made to fit a female body. Awesomely comfortable and flattering to the female figure.
CD In CD player right now? Santana
Tattoos? Are you crazy and hurt myself?
Piercings? 2 holes in each ear.
What you are wearing now? Atlanta Dogwood Festival T-shirt, shorts, Crocs flip-flops .


When was the last time you...
Smiled? This morning when the dogs decided they wanted to "get back in bed".
Cried? 5 minutes ago. I didn't get the 2nd interview for a job I really wanted.
Shopped? 4 hours ago for groceries.
Danced? August 19th at my friend's 50th birthday party.
Were sarcastic? I haven't been lately.
Had a nightmare? Last night. Is this a bad thing to be having at my age?
Finished a book, and what was it? mid-summer, Devil in the White City
Watched a movie, and what was it? August, Little Miss Sunshine.
Had a drink, and what was it? Cabernet Sauvignon on Wednesday night with dinner.
Had something to eat, and what was it? Lunch today - soft shell taco with black beans, chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomato and chips. Piece of Trident Sugarless Bubblegum
Wore a coat/jacket? Jacket, today at lunch - I'm always cold in restaurants.

Music/Television/Books/Movies...
Favorite band ever? Don't have one.
Favorite new band? The Fray
Favorite old band? Don't have one.
Favorite type of music/most listened to? Rock and Roll
What type have you never listened to? Nasty Rap
Favorite Book? The Count of Monte Cristo
Favorite Movie? Between Last of the Mohicans and Legends of the Fall
A movie that made you cry? Radio
Movies that scared you as a child? Alien (I was an adult but it still scared the shit out of me!)
Favorite new TV show(s)? Grey's Anatomy
Favorite show(s) not on the air anymore? M*A*S*H or Seinfeld


General Questions
Do you prefer sunny or rainy days? Sunny.
Do you consider yourself lucky? Most of the time.
Choose one to five words to describe how you most often feel: Content, Lonely, Happy, Intelligent and Anxious.
Is there more than one zipper on your pants? Not currently.
Does your hairstyle exceed a height of three inches? No, it's pretty flat.
Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon? Thank goodness, no.
Do you own a bandana? Yes.
Are you amused by safety pins? Yes, I love connecting and unconnecting them into long strings.
Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute? Yes. It was an emergency. I swear!
Do you like candles? Yes when the mood strikes me. Candles are displayed around my condo but I don't necessarily light them everyday.
Do you believe in love? Yes.
Do you believe in soul mates? Not particularly. It seems in my generation and the next that people don't believe long-term relationships are necessary. And if there were soul mates, how many can you have?
Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in like at first sight. Love takes more understanding.
What do you want done with your body when you die? Totally against my religion but I want to be cremated and my ashes spread at Mt. Ranier.
What are you going to do when you get older? I'm doing it now. Live life and be happy.
What are you most scared of? Being alone.
What do you usually think about before you go to bed? To keep all those apart of my life safe.
Did you ever lose someone you really loved? Yes. Enough said.
Do you love/get along with your family? 90% of the time I do.
What's your current living arrangement? I live alone.
How many songs do you have on your computer? 1366
What music are you listening to currently? Nothing. The house is extremely quiet.
Look out your window and tell me what you see? Cloudy sky, some sun peering through, a newly landscaped backyard with a pool and hot tub calling me to it.
If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? No more pets. Been there, done that.
What is the longest you ever stayed awake? 24hours at an all night youth group function.
Are you disgruntled? I don't think so.
Are you a Vegetarian? No way - I love my filet mignon.
Have you ever slept in an alley or park? No.
Do you wash your hair less than once a week? No.
Name some thing(s) you can't stand? Ignorant people, condescending people, the smell at the zoo, mushrooms, bad drivers, traffic.
Name your favorite childhood memory(s)? That's a problem - I can't remember anything profound from my childhood.
What's your sign? Aries.
What part of the country do you live in? Southeast.
Have you ever gone a week without a shower? 2 days is the most. Never a week.



Tags: , , ,

No comments: