Sunday, December 10, 2006

The made me an offer and I was very happy to accept!

Woo hoo! While it has been fun from traveling up and down the east coast from Portsmouth, NH to New York City to Naples, Florida to shopping during the weekday to “doing” lunch with former co-workers to keeping Moe’s in business, my life of leisure is ending. This Thursday I head back to work. I have title – Chief Financial Officer; I am hoping I will have a window office but to be sure, I will be on the 24th floor of a 24-story building with spectacular views of the city of Atlanta; I have a 3-mile commute; and I will be working at one of the up and coming boutique law firms in the city.

I want to thank each and every one of you out here in blogland who have been so supportive and encouraging when I was really down on myself. I can't describe how much it meant to me when everyone was saying hang in there. As much as I ascribe to a positive attitude and have been almost too calm through all this, there were still dark days and you always got me back on the path and going forward. Just because I will be employed does not mean I am giving up blog posting. Like Julia Louis-Dreyfus in the New Adventures of the Old Christine I will be proud to bring you the New Adventures of the Old Two Roads. Gosh think of all the material going on in a law firm - Boston Legal comes to mind - the next Crane Poole & Schmidt....

Oh happy Sunday.

4 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Yay!!! Congratulations you CFO!!!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Awesome news!!! Great for you, wahoooo!!!!!!!!

Two Roads said...

It's still sinking in! Thanks MM & Karitown

Paperback Writer said...

!!!!

:)